[Mailman-Users] From: Header again...

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 20 16:51:55 CET 2003

I don't think there is a push-button solution to this problem.  I can
only think of two ways to easily modify the From: field in the email

 - Run the mail destined for the list through a pre-processor like a
procmail script which then replaces the From: header with something
appropriate (something that will let your relay server pass it on)

 - Modify the source for Mailman so that it substitutes in a From:
header that works for you

Good Luck - Jon Carnes