[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman-Users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 69

Warren Hoffman warren at whoffman.com
Fri Feb 21 18:06:42 CET 2003

We set the count to 90k and daily which results in one digest 99.9% of the
time. I do appreciate that people on slow connections might prefer smaller
digests, but then they could get individual messages or read the mail
selectively via a web interface. I suspect most people on this list are on
some sort of high speed connection. Anyway (and I have to confess my major
profession concerns (people) group dynamics), it's a question of which
norms suit the larger number of people or the people with the power. Maybe
a vote is needed (for guidance).

--Warren
-------------
At 12:00 PM 2/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>From: John DeCarlo <jdecarlo at mitre.org>
>Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Digests for this list
>Cc: mailman-users at python.org
>Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:41:29 -0500
>To: Warren Hoffman <warren at whoffman.com>
>Message: 3
>
>Warren,
>
>How do you set up digests on the lists you run?

_|_|_|  Warren Hoffman - Organization Improvement Consultant
_|_|_|  208 Jackson Blvd., Wilmington, DE 19803
_|_|_|  Phone/Fax: 302-658-7508
_|_|_|  warren at whoffman.com
_|_|_|   http://www.whoffman.com