[Mailman-Users] EFF Mailing List Query

Barry A. Warsaw barry at python.org
Sat Feb 22 02:58:29 CET 2003

FYI,

>From the latest EFF mailer...
-Barry

had difficulty because their messages have been mislabeled as spam,
causing delivery to fail.  Our hope is to connect the folks facing
this problem so that they can work together to find a global solution
that both respects the Internet as a place of free speech (and e-mail
as a vital organizing tool) while protecting Internet users and
sysadmins from the problems that *real* spam causes.  Contact
mailinglistsheadaches at eff.org.