[Mailman-Users] MemoryError in htmlformat.py

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 22 04:53:38 CET 2003

Hmmm.... Now that is a good question!

I assume you tried copying the heldmsg files back into the data
directory and then running the web-admindb (and that didn't work?)

If so then try sending a message to the list that would be held for
moderation and then replace the heldmsg-...pck file that is created with
one of the ones you copied off (just renaming it). Then approve the
moderated message and see if that does the job proper.

If that doesn't work, you can use the strings command to find who sent
the message and drop them a note asking them to resend the message.

Good Luck (and let us know what happens!)