[Mailman-Users] Cron script every minute

Jordan Dahlke jdahlke at ieee.umn.edu
Sun Feb 23 10:26:06 CET 2003

I hope I'm not troubling anyone, and that this isn't answered anywhere.  And I
apologize if you don't feel this to be a mailman issue.  Since mailman has a
cron script run every minute, and cron, on Debian anyways, uses pam, and pam
uses the pam_unix module, every minute mailman gets a log in the
/var/log/auth.log among others.  Is there a workaround for this that I should be
aware of?  It just seems silly to fill the logs with this information every
minute.

Thanks,
Jordan Dahlke