[Mailman-Users] Another error - Services unavailable

Heather J. Lubinsky heather at pcgal.com
Fri Feb 28 22:52:46 CET 2003

Actually my list users are getting their email and everything "seems" to be
working but all of the sudden (I have had these lists running on the server
for about a year) I started getting these messages from the server.
postmaster at pcosupport.org is receiving them and they only seem to be about
the -admin accounts.  I have never had a problem with our servers before and
it started yesterday at 1:45pm.  I thought maybe the server needed a reboot
and did a reboot and then deleted the lock files and everything was running
but the errors still came in.  I cannot figure out what the message is that
is supposed to be going to the -admin accounts as we are getting messages
that are sent to just the -admin accounts and the subscribe and unsubscribe
notices along with the pending emails to be approved - so we are not sure
what is causing this - I tried looking in the error files and I just can't
see anything.

Heather