[Mailman-Users] Archives in HTML?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 15 17:16:01 CET 2003

Use something like Mhonarc as your archive application.  Pipermail
doesn't do a good job with html.

Another alternative is to write a small script that converts the html
into text inside the mbox that the archive program uses (lynx will help
you do this).  Then you can delete the old archives and re-archive using
the ~mailman/bin/arch command.

I'm still playing with version 2.1 of Mailman so I don't know if it has
this functionality built into it.

Jon Carnes