[Mailman-Users] running Mailman2.1 from cron

Neulinger, Nathan nneul at umr.edu
Thu Jan 23 23:11:40 CET 2003

Didn't know this was possible. I've got a situation where I'm running a
number of separate instances of mailman on a machine to do virtual
hosting, as the unique listname requirement is a problem in most cases.

This sort of one-off would be a simple way of reducing the need to have
so many jobs running simultaneously. Just loop through all vhosts and
all queues repeatedly.

Would be nice to see this more "supported" for that reason.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul at umr.edu