[Mailman-Users] 2 Questions

Peter Russell prussell at mteliza.com.au
Thu Jul 3 03:35:43 CEST 2003

1. When i setup the mailman box on the private network i used the private
IP at the hostname etc - now i have gone back in and replaced everywqhere i
can find with the FQDN - but still in  responses to mailman-request the
original private IP appears - see below - where exactly can i change this?

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your