[Mailman-Users] virtual domains/hosts (qmail+mailman)

bazofia bazofia at menta.net
Thu Jul 3 22:33:58 CEST 2003

Hia

I have some questions for  you :D

*Can I have only one mailman installation to manage more than one virtual
domain?
*Can  these vdomains have their own lists (private for each one) and it's
own list admin? (only one mailman installation)
*I'd like not to have a subdomain lists.whatever.com. Can I have the lists
at the same domain as the real users? (not passing all the subdomain mail
from qmail to mailman, only the mail sent to the lists)

how!?
can you point me to some URLs with examples?
(I have read  INSTALL, README.QMAIL and README, and asked google, too, but
had no success!!)

thanks in advance!
have a nice day.