[Mailman-Users] newbie question

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 17:34:00 CEST 2003

Hay Ed,

What version of Mailman are you using?  Guessing that you are using a
recent version, you should be able to set the Mailing host (as opposed
to the Web host) separate within the configuration file:

You would be setting up a virtual domain since the address is different
from the default.

The kids are calling so I've got to be running!  Good Luck - Jon