[Mailman-Users] Virtual Domains

Matt Thoene matt at remedyx.com
Sat Jul 12 01:21:50 CEST 2003

On Friday, July 11, 2003 @ 8:48:06 AM [-0700], Vivek Khera wrote:

MT>> Does anyone subscribed to the list have mailman working with virtual
MT>> domains? 1 IP, multiple domains, multiple url's? If so, can you possible
MT>> point me to a howto on it? I'm having a terrible time getting it to
MT>> work.

> The directions in the virtual-domain howto that comes with Mailman was
> pretty helpful.  Any specific problems you're having might be helpful
> to provide assistance.

Thanks. I guess my biggest problem is understanding exactly what should
be in mm_cfg.py. I currently have:

MTA = 'Postfix'
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['www.virtualdomain.tld','virtualdomain.tld']

I have added to main.cf:

virtual_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
 hash:/var/www/html/mailman/data/virtual-mailman  <---added this line

In virtual-mailman:

info at virtualdomain.tld              info