[Mailman-Users] Footer message in html email

Jason Buscema jpbuse at lambesis.com
Wed Jul 16 01:53:10 CEST 2003

This puts me back to my original post... the reason I want to have a
personalized footer message in my HTML emails is so that a user can click
the link to unsubscribe. Again, we don't use Mailman management for this
list. If the user is getting tired of HTML emails, they can click a link and
change to plain text, or they click another link and be removed from the
list completely. Pretty simple really... we're just giving the user an
option on how they want to clutter their inbox.