[Mailman-Users] Mailman nightmare

Juan Enrique Gómez juanen at metropoli2000.com
Thu Jul 17 10:11:04 CEST 2003

Hi!

Mailman is starting to be a nightmare for me. Please any help will be
very, very appreciated. We have a big list (over 200k users) with a lot
of bounces on it. We have the boucing processing active, and the score
to be removed from the list very low (2), and we have also disabled the
notification of reactivations to the users with problems. But i delete
the virgin dir files (which contains notifications for users telling
them that reactivate their account) and after a few minutes the
notifications appears again on the same dir... please could any one tell
me how to deactivate this feature for ever?

Thanks!
|Juan Enrique Gomez Perez
|Metropoli2000 Networks, S.L.
| Phone: +34 914250023 Fax: +34 914250136
| email: juan.enrique.gomez at metropoli2000.com
PGP Fingerprint: 6B39 3A2B A17B 1E8E CFFD  FC14 678E 0A22 BD80 C486
Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBD80C486

If this message hasn't a correct signature please notify
it to juanen at metropoli2000.com. To get the public key please
use the above url. Thanks for your help.