[Mailman-Users] Duplicate messages

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Thu Jul 17 22:46:47 CEST 2003

I'm trying to discover why mailman sent the same message multiple times
to the same recipients.  I don't believe it happened to every recipient
on my list, but as Murphy's Law would have it, some key people did get
the message more than once - some got it at least 3 times.

The message really was only posted to the list once.

What can I look at to see why this happened, and to ensure that it
doesn't happen again?   I'm running Mailman 2.0.13 on Red Hat Linux
7.0.

Thanks,
        .../Ed
--