[Mailman-Users] updating/moving list to another machine

Charles Layno clayno at w4cl.net
Sat Jul 19 17:31:14 CEST 2003

I recently took over a Mailman installation (v1.1) on a linux mahicne running
RH 6.1. We are installing a new box with RH 9.0 on it and a RH installed
version of Mailman (v2.1.8).

I have read the archives and have tried several of the ways mentioned, but
still do not have a working move. I realize with the different versions it
makes it more difficult, but with 60 lists and as many list admins, I really
do not want to go back and recreate all the lists on the new box, if I don't
have to.

Does someone have an old script or something that converts a version 1 lists
and archives to v 2?

Charles Layno