[Mailman-Users] virtualhost clarification

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Sat Jul 19 22:01:37 CEST 2003

There is a FAQ entry on thius topic. As it points out, changing things
in mm_cfg.pyt will not affect existing lists. For that you need to run
fix_url.py; see the FAQ entry:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.029.htp

On Saturday, July 19, 2003, at 05:57 PM, Bradley Glonka wrote:

>> Bradley Glonka wrote:
>>> I want emails to look as though they are coming from the virtual
>>> hosts
>>> address (lists.domain.com).  However the from address says
>>> From: list at realhostname.domain.com.
>> [...]
>>> I've added the following to mm_cfg.py
>>>
>>> add_virtualhost(DEFAULT_URL_HOST, DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST)
>>> OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = 1
>>> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'lists.domain.com'
>>> DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.domain.com'