[Mailman-Users] Help with Customisation

Adam Giddens adam at ukclubbing.com
Mon Jul 21 18:56:30 CEST 2003

That could be the problem.

Am I meant to be adding %(user_delivered_to)s ?

That doesn't appear to be working either, it still reports:

Warning: The following illegal substitution variables were found in the
msg_footer string: user_delivered_to
Your list may not operate properly until you correct this problem.

The footer both contains:

%(real_name)s mailing list

Email delivered to: %(user_delivered_to)s

Is that not right?