[Mailman-Users] Mailing list setup

Mark Haney mhaney at polk.k12.nc.us
Mon Jul 21 20:34:23 CEST 2003

I'm a newbie to Mailman and need a bit of help getting my setup
configured properly.  I have finally managed to get to the Admin page,
but at the bottom it has a link for all 'porky.devel.redhat.com' mailing
lists.  I've tried to configure mm_cfg.py to use the DEFAULT_URL_HOST,
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST values, but I keep getting an error that the host
'www' is undefined.  Where am I supposed to configure that in Mailman?
I have the FQDN's in DNS as well as /etc/hosts, so I know that's not it.
What am I missing?  Any help would be appreciated.

Jesus is coming - look busy!

Mark Haney
Polk County Schools IT Staff/Technical Guru
http://www.polk.k12.nc.us