[Mailman-Users] Setup list to strip attachments?

schuetzen chasm at texas.net
Fri Jul 25 17:11:03 CEST 2003

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:42:50 -0400, you wrote:

>Finally, any text/html parts that are left in the message may be
>converted to text/plain if convert_html_to_plaintext is enabled and the
>site is configured to allow these conversions."

John
right, I understand that so where is a single switch to turn off ALL
attachments?

So far, you are talking about the content of the body of the message - I want to
strip off attachments.
Also, does anyone have a template to paste into the content filtering box to
exclude everything but plain text??

thanks
chas