[Mailman-Users] List admin addresses bounce

Mark Dadgar mark at pdc-racing.net
Mon Jul 28 18:57:24 CEST 2003

I'm using Mailman 2.1.2 (installed from source) and Sendmail (RedHat RPM).
I have the appropriate aliases installed for each list I run (as output by
Mailman during list creation) and things have been peachy keen for a year
now.

However, I just discovered that email to listname-admin at pdc-racing.net
generates an "unrecognized bounce" every time, for each of my lists.  And
yeah, I tried putting my address in for both list admin and list moderator.

Any ideas?  I did a quick search through the archives and the obvious search
terms returned a couple of zillion results, none of which appeared to answer
my question.

Thanks.

- Mark
mark at pdc-racing.net