[Mailman-Users] moving a list from one server to another?

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Tue Jul 29 23:32:33 CEST 2003

I am trying to move a mailman list from a gentoo linux box to a freebsd
box. I have installed exim, apache13, mailman, and added the user
mailman on the freebsd box. I have moved the old list and placed it in
the proper location for freebsd (/usr/local/mailman/. Here's my
trouble...

If I open a browser and try to get to the list I can see the listinfo
page for the moved list, but it has all the information concerning the
archive and where to post messages from the old gentoo sever. Obviously
I missed some configuration file somewhere. Any ideas would be
appreciated

Kirk