[Mailman-Users] Mailman v:2.1 - problem with web interface

abid dar abid at nacla.org
Wed Jun 4 23:19:54 CEST 2003

Greetings,
   Machines was restarted and I need to get mail man running again...I am
running Mailman v:2.1 -> mailmanctl is running.. I can create lists... I can
send messages to the list serv...but the when I click on the link to go the
website site I get a error 404.  Everything else is correct but for some
reason all I get is error 404 no matter what I do.  I am not sure what
mmsitepass does but I created a new password hoping to fix it but no luck.
There is something really simple I need to do but I just cant think of it.
Thanks for your help.