[Mailman-Users] Mailman Novice

Mitchell Marks mitchell at cuip.net
Fri Jun 13 17:05:55 CEST 2003

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Verma, Nitin (GECP, OTHER, 529706) wrote:

> Q9. Where will I get python-devel?
> I can locate one ... but where will I get source that I can build ?

You can get the full Python source from http://python.org/

  -- mitch

--
Mitchell Marks
CUIP Tech Coordinator    http://cuip.net/cuip

Telephone:  Ofc 773-702-6041
	Fax 702-8212
	Home (v.m. only, ok any time) 241-7166
Email: Primary address: mitchell at cuip.uchicago.edu
	Alternate UofC addresses (use especially to report problems with cuip.uchicago.edu): mitchell at cs.uchicago.edu and mmar at midway.uchicago.edu
	Off-campus (ISP) address: mmarks at pobox.com
Email to pager (for SHORT text msgs): 7736206744 at mobile.att.net

Any two people may be talking to each other, at any moment, in a civilized way
about something trivial, or even something complex and delicate.  And inside
each of the two there runs a kind of dark river of unconnected thought, of
secret fear, or violence, or bliss -- hoped-for or lost -- which keeps pace
with the flow of talk and is mostly neither seen nor heard.  And then at times
one or both of the two will catch sight or sound of this movement, in himself,
or herself, or, more rarely, in the other.  And it is like the quick slip of a
waterfall into a pool, like a drop into darkness.  The pace changes, the
weight of the air, though the talk may run smoothly onward without a ripple or
quiver.        -- A. S. Byatt, "The Chinese Lobster"