[Mailman-Users] HI I have just set up a mailing list with dominet.net

Peter Tattersall ptatters at zerobyzero.ca
Sat Jun 14 23:29:27 CEST 2003

So, you are running mailman on a Mac, or you have access to a Mailman
list on a server at dominet.net?

If the latter, your personal platform is unimportant since
administration is done over the web, and dominet.net should have some
documentation to tell you how to use the software in their specific
environment. However, there is generic documentation here:
http://www.list.org/docs.html

If, on the other hand, you are trying to set up Mailman on a Mac, you
need to be comfortable with running installs from the Terminal
application under Mac OS X. Mailman runs quite happily under Mac OX
10.1 on up. I am currently running Mailman 2.0.13 with qmail as the
mail server under Mac OS X 10.2.6.