[Mailman-Users] Upgrade to version 2.1 - latency on processing incoming messages

Gardener, Ray A R.A.Gardener at shu.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 14:32:57 CEST 2003

Hi

Last week I upgraded to 2.1 - after a few problem things seems to be almost working fine.
However I notice that mails sent in regularly  take over 20 minutes to be delivered. The logs directory files for mailman don't show any
problems and the system is lightly loaded.
Are there any parameter that I can, or need to, set to tell mailman to process messages within a certain interval - I am aware that I can
force the processing by running qrunner explicitly in spite of the fact that mailmanctl is controlling the qrunners. Is there a good reason
for not doing this from cron (as in what we had to do for version 2.0 and preceding versions)?

Regards

Ray Gardener
CIS
Sheffield Hallam University