[Mailman-Users] Multi-language support

Jeroen Valcke jeroen.valcke at belnet.be
Wed Jun 18 10:02:06 CEST 2003

Hey, Got my list up and running.
I would like to enable multi-language support so that users can
subscribe in their own language. I have some issues with this.

- Is it possible to change the 'Introductory Description' depending on
  the language.

- I edited html pages of the list (General list information page) but
  changes are not applied to the same page in the other languages.

- Can I directly link to a language version of a page. So that users
  don't have to choose from the drop-down box.

- It appears that some of the paragraphs are not translated. For example
  on the 'General list information page' the section subscribers is
  never translated. I would be more than happy to translate these. But
  where should I add my translation? Just not to break things.

All this is on MailMan 2.1.1.

Kindest regards,
-Jeroen-

--