[Mailman-Users] Mailman hosting requirements

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 16:47:39 CET 2003

If all the lists are similar to yours then that setup would work fine.

If the lists are going to be more like this one (with a lot of messages
per day) then you should go with at least a 600Mhz box, and go for the
512Mb RAM so that you can run some Spam filtering on the box as well.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes