[Mailman-Users] How do I ...

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 05:20:04 CET 2003

I think most of these are in the ~mailman/templates directory.
Grep is your friend here, you can generally grep for text contained in
the messages and find it fairly easily:
  cd ~mailman
  grep "text in message" *
  grep "text in message" */*
  grep "text in message: */*/*

For this version of Mailman, the changes will be universal (apply to all
lists).  You can easily hack the code though and make it specific to one
or two lists.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes