[Mailman-Users] How to track a mailing's progress?

David Gewirtz david at ZATZ.com
Mon Mar 10 05:10:23 CET 2003

I've just installed Mailman, hacking the Decorate.py module a bit to
handle embedded list information commands within the HTML body of the
message, which mean's I'm running personalization on everything. I don't
mind (I hope) taking the performance hit, but I would like to be able to
see how much of the mailing's gone out and when it completes. Is there
any way to do this?

Also, my hacks are just that, hacks, but if anyone wants them, send me
an email and I'll be happy to share.

Thanks in advance,

-- DG