[Mailman-Users] Re: Aliases file vs. Virtuserfile

Michael Clark mclark at cdtmail.org
Fri Mar 14 16:30:00 CET 2003

Never mind. I found the answer in the FAQ.
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp
Mailman is working great now. Mike

--
Michael Clark, Webmaster
Center for Democracy and Technology

Join our Activist Network! Your participation can make a difference!
http://www.cdt.org/join/