[Mailman-Users] date header missing in digest

kenneth at drosera.be kenneth at drosera.be
Tue Mar 25 08:30:19 CET 2003

Hello,

Using mailman 2.1 does anybody else also have the problem of missing date
headers in the digest ?

The individual messages sent out DO contain a date, but I think by looking at
these that it is the original date supplied by the sender.
Now the digests do not contain that date.

How do I add this ?

It is rather stupid because if I accidentely sort my mailbox on date then all
digests are either on top or all at the bottom of the list, making an overview
impossible.

kind regards,

Kenneth.

PS: if anybody knows where and how I could add 'Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"' to be included in each and every digest then please let
me know as well.
Previous suggestions never worked.