[Mailman-Users] Simple Subscription?

Luke Palmer lopalmer at wisc.edu
Thu May 1 00:07:33 CEST 2003

Hello,

I’m looking to add a feature to my website where users can subscribe to my
mailing list by simply entering their address in a box and hitting “submit.”
I’m in general dealing with non-technical users, so welcome messages,
password reminders, etc, would do nothing but confuse/annoy them.  I’m
guessing someone’s already done this- if not, can anyone suggest an
approach?

I’d just like to have a simple cgi that takes only an email address, and
adds to the list without sending out password or welcome emails.

Thanks in advance for your help!
-Luke Palmer