[Mailman-Users] How To Review Mail-out Status?

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Tue May 6 22:21:35 CEST 2003

* Arthur Chong <arthur at petracomputing.com>:

> Question I have:  How do I go about checking the results
> of a mass email that goes out?

Results?

> We have about 1500+ on our customer list and we would
> like to review if the email actually made it out OR
> bounced because we typed in a bad email or customer
> moved emails without telling us, etc.

Check the logs, or check the memberlist (before and after).

> I realize the information is in /var/log/maillog - but is there
> a script / program that shows that as a simple listing?

Usually Mailman informs you of unsubscribes due to bouncing.
(if configured to do so)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Charite Campus Mitte                            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155