[Mailman-Users] rating mechanism for list messages?

Steve Rothman steve at palmerrothman.com
Tue May 6 23:22:08 CEST 2003

Last summer someone asked a similar question, but didn't get much response.

(see:   http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg11033.html)

I'm looking for a mechanism that can be used with a mailing list to
'rate' messages. A lot of web-based discussion software has a feature
like this, for instance slashdot and also some web forum software.

I'm envisioning some easy way for people who receive list mail to be
able to "rate" some or all of it, on some sort of scale, where the
rating is captured into some sort of database.

Has anyone heard of any existing software like this? Thanks for any
tips. -Steve