[Mailman-Users] Deleting messages

Edwin Sevrence edwin at qscomputers.com
Wed May 7 22:01:59 CEST 2003

I did what you said, the only problem is I cannot save the raw file after
editing it, I am NOT SU on this system, I have SSH access to get to the
files but they are Owned and grouped by "mailman" so I cannot modify the
file.  Like I said, There should be a way from the Admin screen to DELETE
these and it was a REAL OVERSIGHT not to include it for most people that
have the mail list available to them but not SU access.