[Mailman-Users] Pipermail html links problems

Paco paco at pty.ods.org
Sat May 17 07:57:50 CEST 2003

Hello list

I'm using mailman 2.1.1 and everything works fine, but the
html pages for the public archive dosen't have absolutes URL
for Thread, Subject, Author, Date, Text Gzip and download full raw
archive...

The problem is that I'm importing that html into a php page, and I need
the full url for all the links, right now I'm getting
http://mysite.com/2003-May/subject.html insted of
http://mysite.com/pipermail/list/2003-May/subject.html

the links in my public archive html are like 2003-May/subject.html,
2003-May/thread.html
and so on, is there any way to change that, so
http://mysite.com/pipermail/list generates
the html with the full urls of each link?? or can you tell me where in
the code can I change
it?, I tried to search the mailman code for it, but got lost :(

Any ideas or work arounds will be appreciated...

Thanx

--Paco