[Mailman-Users] List members not receiving mail?

Frederic Perrouin frederic.perrouin at unilog.fr
Wed May 21 19:16:54 CEST 2003

Hi,

At first you can look in your MTA logs.

Best regards,

Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Rajib Momen [mailto:elrond at bostoncomputing.net]
Envoyé : mercredi 21 mai 2003 19:11
À : mailman-users at python.org
Objet : [Mailman-Users] List members not receiving mail?

Hi guys,

Anyone know how you can check which users on a certain list during a given mailing got the message, and which did not? I was looking through my error log thingy in mailman/logs and didn't see anything. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? Last night it appears that some people received a particular message while many others did not and I'm trying to troubleshoot it. Frankly, I don't even know where to begin. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Best regards,
Rajib Momen

President, Director of I.T.
Boston Computing Network