[Mailman-Users] Re: Re: redhat 9 mailman rpm broken?

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Thu May 22 04:38:48 CEST 2003

I have not been following your discussion but I thought you might not
be aware of a RedHat support forum for RH9 aka "Shrike."  It seems well
hidden.  You can find our more info about it on
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/shrike-list.  Archives for the
past 3 months are available.  Not searchable online but you can
download them and search them with your favorite tool.  I apologize if
I am stating the obvious.

[another] Paul
--
Paul Kleeberg