[Mailman-Users] mailmanctl DO start !!!!

javier javier.romero at cedex.es
Thu May 22 13:37:25 CEST 2003

I kiss where you are walking...Oliver.
 lot of thanks!
solution:  os.execl(mm_cfg.PYTHON,mm_cfg.PYTHON , exe, rswitch, '-s')
:-D :-D :-D :-D fixed manually

Did you have to patch mailmctl for mandrake 91???
i have my own machine with 9.1, and it contains the folders /lists and
/archives,  and i'm trying to install in 2 differents machines (both
with mandrake90) the mailman program, mounting with nfs the 9.1 machines
folders,
because we want to use the DNS round-robin option (high hability :-[ )
.Now we are only testing, but next week we are planing to work with two
sunfire(netra&solaris8) and folders /lists and /archives in a
networkappliant by nfs, we thought that we can only save the lists
configuration and archives once but we can execute in two diferent
machines with the same dns name.... wath do you think?

[root at pc6426 mailman]# bin/mailmanctl start
Arrancando el qrunner maestro de Mailman
[root at pc6426 mailman]#