[Mailman-Users] Mailman has browser issues

Tomasz Finc tomasz at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Fri May 23 03:40:06 CEST 2003

it actually turned out to be a stupid problem of http vs https
my site urls were written as http but getting forwarded to https..
ssl complained about it and would not work properly.

added the following to mm_cfg.py
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'https://%s/mailman/'

and then i ran

for list in `./list_lists | awk '{print $1}' | grep -v 50`; do ./withlist
-l -r fix_url $list;done

which fixed it.

--tomasz