[Mailman-Users] Need to change the machine name ... what do I have to do?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed May 28 05:11:04 CEST 2003

You'll need to make changes in ~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py

Your existing lists will all have to be modified to use the new
address.  If you're using versino 2.1.x then you need to use the
fix_url.py script on each list (the archives has a donated script that
does this for you automagically).

If you're using version 2.0.x then you can simply go into the web-config
for each list and make the change on the General Options page.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes