[Mailman-Users] outlook/mailman breaking messages

Tercio Eulalio de A. Fonseca tercio at tre-pe.gov.br
Fri Nov 21 20:26:03 CET 2003

Hi ALL,

  Some users in my company had their outlook configurated for break messages greater than 100k (for example).

  When someone send a 200K message, the outlook divide it in 2 parts, deliver to mailman and the mailman deliver 2 messages to the mailman users and the Outlook of this users doesn´t join the messages in 1.

   But when I send this same 200k message to a single person the outlook join the 2 parts.

   It´s happening because the READERS that the mailman put in the messages???

Thanks,
Tércio Eulálio de A. Fonsêca
Administrador de Redes
Coordenadoria de Produção e Suporte - SI - TRE-PE
0xx81 3424-8686 ramal 242, tercio at tre-pe.gov.br