[Mailman-Users] Failure to exec script

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 03:08:45 CEST 2003

Looks like you've got some security sub-program running on boot that
checks and resets the system rights on certain files. Check the aliases
file that contains your Mailman aliases and make sure that it's group
rights are set properly.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes

BTW: Mandrake's msec does something similar and is kicked off via cron
so you don't even need to reboot for it to happen.