[Mailman-Users] Customizing Mailman

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 10:29:11 CEST 2003

On Saturday, October 4, 2003, at 04:17  am, Allan Trick wrote:

> Ah.  We're on 2.0.13!
>
> I think I read that 2.1.2 is the latest "stable" release.  Has that
> now been upgraded to 2.1.3?

see:

> We just started using Mailman.  Is an upgrade from where I'm at to
> 2.1.x going to be pretty straightforward?

Yes, if you are installing from source but do read the INSTALL and
UPGRADE files carefully as there are some changes from 2.0.x to 2.1.x
which can trip you up; new cron/qrunner organisation and revised mail
aliases.

If you used some other method, RPM for instance, then check/search the
mailman-users archives for problems/solutions for those installation
methods.