[Mailman-Users] My own malman.po file

Christian Schoepplein mail at schoeppi.net
Mon Oct 6 21:18:45 CEST 2003

Hi!

We use mailman for a community and we want to create our own
mailman messages, for example when a mail was blocked because of
attachments etc. I know how to create our own settings by editing the
mailman.po file and bring it into a binaary message catalog format with
msgfmt.py.

But what is the best way to use such a own binary message catalog after
a mailman update? Surely mailman.po changes from time to time and I can't
use an old .po file with a new mailman version... Are there any chances to
include an old .po or .mo file after an upgrade?

thanks and best regards,
Schoeppi

--
Christian Schoepplein | Beste Rockband der Welt: http://www.lily-rockt.de