[Mailman-Users] List archives available for anyone

Eric liberty6 at twcny.rr.com
Sun Oct 19 00:19:43 CEST 2003

Richard,

   I checked through your email, and everything
else was as you say it should be. But I mistakenly
was thinking that I make the list private on the web
by going to the "Privacy options" webpage instead of the
"Archiving Options" page. The symlinks were indeed
removed once I set it to private.
Thanks!
Eric