[Mailman-Users] my archives still exist but my lists are gone

Concordia Chen concordia at aldea.com
Mon Oct 20 22:53:31 CEST 2003

Help! I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden I don't see any of
my lists anymore. When I do list_lists, it shows nothing. I had about 15
lists just this morning. I was playing around with backing up the lists
and I don't know if maybe I inadvertently deleted something important.
What file should I look for?

The archives for all of my old lists are still there. However, when I
created a new list that had the name of an old list, I can't access
those archives. I thought that that would work. Any ideas what went
wrong and how to recover? Does my explanation make sense? I was just
going to go through and recreate everything, but if there is an easier
way, that would be much appreciated, as all my users are currently

Thanks in advance!!

Concordia =)