[Mailman-Users] no archiving

Concordia Chen concordia at aldea.com
Mon Oct 20 23:21:25 CEST 2003

This may be related to my other problem, but when I post to my list, it
is not saving the mails to the archive. I have no idea why it is not
finding them. I noticed that in my mailman/lists/<listname> directory,
there isn't a config.db file. Is that where it is supposed to be? When
does that get created? Is it all related? Is there some sort of a
pointer so it knows where to look for the archives? The url looks
correct :domain/pipermail/listname but nothing shows up. Thanks for your
help!! I am starting to freak out a little about this..

Concordia =)