[Mailman-Users] Bulk re-enabling of disabled accounts

David Alexander DAlexander at OpalComputing.com
Wed Oct 22 17:09:34 CEST 2003

I believe once they are bounced, they are gone from the list.  But, once
you export the bounced list you can copy-and-paste them into the membership
list again.  Any duplicates will simply be rejected.  I hope that helps.

David Alexander
Opal Computing